Thank you so much to all of you who were praying for our Prayer Day last week at Kent College. It really was a peaceful and calm experience. True to self I had a minor panic the day before, even though it was obvious God was in it in the way he provided the carpet, material and flip charts we needed for the event! Thank you to all involved in donating those to us!
My panic subsided by the evening and so I woke up early to get to Kent College for breakfast and took Chapel (you can read here) on the theme of embrace. God had reminded me in the week; not to strive to become ‘Christmassy’; rather to remember it was He who embraced the earth at Christmas. I was to rest and create from that thought.
The prayer zones were based on Christmas Carols/Songs:
- Joy & Triumph: Thinking about where there has been these in 2018
- Hopes & Fears: Thinking about the year ahead
- Star of Wonder: Where do I need direction in my life
- The Message the Angels Sing: reflecting on the Christmas message
- Peace on Earth: a peaceful station, to reflect on peace
- All is Calm: A tent to just rest in
- Joy to the World: Posting messages of joy to our world
It was a wonderful day and the whole experience was very peaceful.
Please pray too for Lise’s Christmas Prayer Room at Reculver on the 13th December