Are you part of The One Hundred
- Every Child hearing and knowing that they are uniquely made and loved
- Teenagers equipped in their emotional health
- Peace encouraged in every part of school life
- The local church empowered to be part of everyday school life
What would our communities look like, how could it inspire and transform lives? This is the vision for the adventure God has led us to. This is the adventure of #theonehundred.
This academic year we are looking for 100 people who will pledge to give £10 per month to CCSWT. For me, that’s one coffee less a week to raise my £10 – and you know how much I love my coffee!
100 people who will pledge to give £10 per month
This can be £10 extra from a current supporter or £10 per month from a new supporter (of course if God puts it on your heart to give more, we wouldn’t turn it away!) Maybe a group could club together to pay £10 a month between them!
100 pledges of just £10 per month would mean that we could extend our work and start to see our dreams become reality.
What’s Your Tribe
When you join The One Hundred you can choose to be part of one of our four tribes! (Money will, however, be centralised). Starting from January 2019, your tribe will receive monthly updates of news and prayer for your category. We will also be publicising some great awareness events during 2019. Let us know if you’d like to be involved!
Our Tribes are:
- Assembly Angels: 25 people who commit to Assemblies & Prayer Rooms expansion
- Believe Boosters: 25 people who commit to Primary School expansion
- Glow Givers: 25 people who commit to Secondary School expansion
- Mountain Movers: 25 people who commit to the Trust as a whole growing
How to join The One Hundred
To join us please submit the form below to us, making sure you choose your tribe from the drop-down menu. Then click here to set up monthly giving online. If you would prefer a paper copy, please download this form: CCSWT Give Monthly which includes instructions for your bank and a gift aid declaration.
We will look after any personal information that you share with us and this is core to our values as a Trust regarding respect and safety. We want you to feel confident about how any personal information you share will be looked after and used.
You can be confident that:
- We only use personal information in ways we need to and that is expected of us and only if you have previously given us permission.
- We will be especially careful and sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people or those we have reason to believe might be vulnerable.
- We take all reasonable care to safeguard your personal information through privacy policies and processes.
- We will store your personal information securely in our databases and office.
- We will never release your information to other individuals or organisations.
- We are happy to answer any queries you at any time.Personal details can be removed or updated by request contact us here