Our vision is to see every local school pupil develop in spiritual awareness, and have excellent pastoral care which leads to a positive educational experience and each pupil reaching their full potential.
CCSWT is a Trust that is supported by local churches and individuals. It was set up in 1984 and has seen several workers expand the organisation into both primary and secondary schools. At present the Trustees have employed Louise Funnell full time to develop the Trust strategy in secondary schools and Lise Jennings for part time primary schools work.
- Promote a positive image of Christianity and spiritual development
- Increase pastoral resources which boost pupils self-esteem, emotional health and wellbeing
- Support schools in fulfilling collective worship requirements to an excellent standard
- Enable Christians in schools to increase in their confidence about their faith
- Develop strategies which build partnerships between schools and church communities which benefit the school and pupil.
We are delighted to announce that we have a new Primary Worker, Lise Jennings. Lise has been a primary school teacher and has much experience in church family ministry.
Lise is excited to have already begun taking assemblies finding the schools and children incredibly welcoming. She aims to continue the strong links with the schools that have already been made and has a real love to share God’s word with as many children as possible. ” I can’t wait to see what God has planned!”
Louise Funnell is our full-time secondary schools worker. Her passion is to see young people live to their full potential and seeks to unlock this is creative and innovative ways.
To get involved with our mentoring or if you are a youth worker wanting to know more, please contact us.